Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Developers

I hope that this Tuesday finds you all well. Today's subject is near and dear to my heart. Without good java developers, you might as well forget trying to modify any information in the iStore.

It is important to have a good working relationship with the people that are in charge of your code. Sometimes, relationships can be difficult. In our personal life, they can be a challenge too. These are the people you see on a daily basis and sometimes you see them more than your own family.

I try hard to keep a positive approach and do my best to attempt to present material or requests in a "technical" friendly manner. This is not always possible, but helpful. An example would be "I need a column heading changed on the iStore shopping cart page - to "Can we change the text Your Shopping Cart on the ibeCScdViewA.jsp? page?"

They seem to be more engaged with this type of communication.

This is my thought for the day
Have a great one.

No comments: